Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Community Mental Health Nurse - Hutt South
We have a vacancy for mental health registered nurse with excellent clinical skills, willing to work hard, well-organised and keen to be part of a very dedicated group of professionals. You will be working with an experienced team who strive to provide high quality care to consumers family/whānau that may require access to mental health services.
You will have experience providing comprehensive assessments and risk management plans, formulating and articulating treatment needs and plans, and be able to coordinate care for tangata whaiora/consumers and their families. You will also liaise with other health providers, NGOs, PHOs social and government agencies to facilitate care and treatments for service users. We offer an exciting work environment, the opportunity to work in a variety of clinical settings and support with your portfolio and on-going professional development.
- Legally eligible to work in NZ
- Post Graduate certificate in Mental Health Nursing - current APC
- Experience in working from a strengths perspective
- Demonstrated experience in working with people to identify goals and actions required to achieve same.
- Demonstrated competence in communicating with a wide range of people, leading meetings and documenting outcomes and plans
- Full NZ drivers licence
Job no: NMHT27-18
Location: Lower Hutt
Closing Date: Wednesday, 23 January 2019