Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
ABOUT THE ROLE
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a patient administration clerk in our District Nursing service. If you are self-motivated, dynamic and outgoing, and have a keen eye for improvement, this may be the job for you.
This position has a flexible nature and requires you to be responsive to the needs of our service users and staff.
The Position is 32 hours per week.The role is available from early December 2019.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is competent using a computer
- Has an excellent telephone manner
- Has strong customer service and listening skills
- Has knowledge and experience in an administration role – preferably in the health sector
- Values accuracy and attention to detail
- Is good at prioritising their workload
- Is prepared to and has the ability to learn hospital based clinical applications e.g. WebPAS, Concerto and have knowledge and expertise using Microsoft Word, EXCEL and Publisher
We offer a supportive workplace culture with a commitment to your on-going professional development. This includes; a comprehensive orientation programme, training and study opportunities, and peer support.
Staff benefits include our newly developed staff 'Wellness Program', discounts from many companies throughout the region, and use of our onsite gym.
HOW TO APPLY
Please complete an online HVDHB application form by clicking the 'Apply Now' button or through our careers website: www.healthyjobs.co.nz Please note: We are unable to accept applications via email.
For further information on this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the vacancy number 9112676-19 and job title in the subject line.
Job no: 9112676-19
Location: Lower Hutt
Closing Date: Sunday, 24 November 2019