Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Administrator/Receptionist - Hutt South
Our Hutt South Community Mental Health Team are inviting applications for the position of an Administrator/Receptionist.
As our receptionist you will be involved in:
- Timely responses to client/clinical staff needs through effective and efficient undertaking of administration duties
- Providing reception duties and cover for other administration/receptionist staff within the service as and when required
- Working collaboratively with counterparts and other related positions within and across the MHAID Service
- Providing administrative support to the Clinical Nurse Manager, the Administrator Coordinator, the administration staff and clinical members of the team to ensure goals and objectives of the operational area are achieved
We offer an exciting work environment, the opportunity to work in a variety of clinical settings.
- Legally eligible to work in NZ.
- Personable and friendly – able to relate well to a diverse group of people
- Proven ability in the delivery of a customer focused service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to demonstrate competence in communicating with a wide range of people
- Highly competent using computer
- Ability to learn new web based clinical applications
- Full Drivers licence
Job no: SSHT26-18
Location: Lower Hutt
Closing Date: Friday, 18 January 2019