Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Analyst Programmer 3DHB
ABOUT THE ROLE
We require an experienced Analyst Programmer with Java development and Microsoft SQL skills.
You will be a key player in a small agile team focused on delivering integrated solutions to HVDHB product owners.
We are offering two roles which are both full time fixed term positions (minimum contract 12 months).
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in applications support, maintenance and development in a complex systems environment.
- Participated in Agile development teams.
- Great communication skills.
- Experience in the health sector is desirable
Strong Technical Skills:
- Microsoft SQL, associated queries and optimisation.
Intermediate Technical Skills:
- Java, jsp, java script and stylesheets - XSLT.
Desirable Technical Skills:
- Experience with Orions Rhapsody product
A sound understanding of:
- Software Development Life Cycles
- Information security
We offer a supportive workplace culture with a commitment to your on-going professional development. This includes; a comprehensive orientation programme, training and study opportunities, and peer support.
Staff benefits include our newly developed staff 'Wellness Program', discounts from many companies throughout the region, and use of our onsite gym.
HOW TO APPLY
Please complete an online HVDHB application form by clicking the 'Apply Now' button or through our careers website: www.healthyjobs.co.nz Please note: We are unable to accept applications via email.
For further information on this role, please email email@example.com and indicate the vacancy number 9112359-19 and job title in the subject line.
Job no: 9112359-19
Location: Lower Hutt, Wellington
Closing Date: Friday, 27 September 2019