Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Business Continuity Co-ordinator
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who will be able to provide business continuity support to ensure Hutt Valley DHB is prepared with emergency planning.
In this position you will work closely with Regional Public Health, Occupational Health and Safety Teams, and other organisations to coordinate preparation activities and provide effective Major Emergency and Business Continuity response planning. You will also use your substantial emergency planning knowledge to educate and plan for managing a range of emergency situations that may arise.
As our new Business Continuity Coordinator your focus will be on ensuring the hospital has business continuity arrangements in place to ensure that contractual and legislative requirements are met and protecting against, reducing the likelihood of, and ensuring the organisation recovers from disruptive events.
Our position is two days per week with the hours to be discussed at interview.
To work with us ideally you will have:
- Significant experience of planning in business continuity and emergency response within either the health service or a major hospital.
- Experience of managing a response to a Major Incident.
- Experience of supporting clients from all areas of an organisation.
- Knowledge of emergency services and civil defence.
- An excellent understanding of Business Continuity and Emergency Preparedness best practices, particularly emergency responses and the coordinated Incident Management System (CIMS).
- Achieved CIMS level 2 and 4.
- Diploma in Health Emergency Planning or similar qualification.
- Knowledge of the Health and Safety Employment Act 2015 applications and regulations.
HOW TO APPLY
Please complete an online HVDHB application form by clicking the 'Apply Now' button or through our careers website: www.healthyjobs.co.nz Please note: We are unable to accept applications via email.
For further information on this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the vacancy number 9111570-19 and job title in the subject line.
Job no: 9111570-19
Location: Lower Hutt
Closing Date: Sunday, 24 February 2019