Registered Nurse -CCDM Programme Support
ABOUT THE SERVICE
This role sits within the Care Capacity Demand Management (CCDM) team reporting to the Director of Nursing. The CCDM team comprises the CCDM Coordinator, TrendCare Coordinator, Data Analyst and CCDM/TrendCare Programme Support roles and are responsible for implementation of the CCDM programme across HVDHB.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Care Capacity Demand Management (CCDM) and TrendCare Programme Support role assists the CCDM and TrendCare coordinators with the development and implementation of programmes of work that supports ‘safe staffing’ at HVDHB. This role is a key part of the CCDM Unit team, which also includes the CCDM Coordinator, TrendCare Coordinator, and CCDM Data Analyst. Overall the team responsibilities are to fully implement CCDM, enabling HVDHB to attain optimum patient outcomes by achieving staffing that closely matches the needs and care required for patients 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Providing support to the CCDM Coordinator with implementation of the CCDM programme across HVDHB.
- Developing and implementing relevant programmes that support the CCDM programme of work.
- Providing support to the TrendCare Coordinator with implementation of TrendCare (patient acuity tool) across HVDHB.
- Supporting the coordinator with assessing training needs and developing education opportunities.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Registered with Nursing Council of New Zealand as a Registered Nurse and hold a current practicing certificate.
- Post-graduate nursing qualification, or working towards it (desirable)
- Extensive clinical nursing experience with a minimum of five years in clinical practice
- Nursing leadership experience, ideally within an acute care hospital setting.
Hutt Hospital, part of Hutt Valley District Health Board is a busy 270 bed general district hospital, serving a population of around 145,000. We provide most secondary services, as well as being the tertiary centre for regional plastic, maxillofacial and burns services, the regional rheumatology and school dental services and the greater Wellington public health and breast screening services.
We offer a supportive workplace culture with a commitment to your on-going professional development. This includes; a comprehensive orientation programme, training and study opportunities, and peer support.
Staff benefits include discounts from many companies throughout the region and use of our onsite gym.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications will not be accepted via email. All candidates applying for any of our current vacancies must complete an online HVDHB application form by clicking the 'Apply Now' button or through our careers website: www.healthyjobs.co.nz
For further information on this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the vacancy number 8111192-18 and job title in the subject line.
Job no: 8111192-18
Location: Lower Hutt
Closing Date: Friday, 2 November 2018