Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Clinical Nurse Coordinator - Plastics Theatre
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a motivated individual to coordinate and lead the Plastics specialty within the Operating Theatre, Hutt Valley DHB.
Our department is a fast paced, quality driven, patient focused environment with a dynamic and supportive team and we are committed to providing an exceptional service to patients and an excellent standard of care.
Hutt Valley DHB is known for:
- Its innovative and dynamic approach to health care
- Fully integrated theatres with the ability to live stream to training facilities
- State of the art radio frequency identification patient tracking system
- Electronic whiteboard for the management of acute patient movements, providing seamless care throughout the hospital
This is a challenging and ever-increasing role where the successful applicant will be responsible for facilitating, coordinating and managing the needs of the Plastics specialty in the Operating Theatres alongside our existing Plastics CNC’s.
The successful candidate will need to be resilient, able to display leadership, demonstrate initiative and have the ability to both create and support effective relationship management between key internal stakeholders.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Current NZ nursing registration and practicing certificate
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Plastics Operating Theatre
- Experience in monitoring patient safety and quality of care
- Great communication skills
HOW TO APPLY
Please complete an online HVDHB application form by clicking the 'Apply Now' button or through our careers website: www.healthyjobs.co.nz Please note: We are unable to accept applications via email.
For further information on this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the vacancy number 9112441-19 and job title in the subject line.
Job no: 9112441-19
Location: Lower Hutt
Closing Date: Friday, 4 October 2019