Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Our department is changing and we are looking for New Team Members to help us move forward.
We have full time and fixed term positons available for experienced Clinical Pharmacists.
As a pharmacy department, we have a strong clinical presence across all areas of the hospital and linkages into our local community. We provide a comprehensive range of pharmaceutical care and extended roles to a variety of clinical areas.
Is this you?
- Loves working as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Can confidently participate in ward rounds
- Able to do medicines reconciliation,
- Can provide discharge counselling, dispensary services, and mentoring, and promote the safe and quality use of medicines.
- Has a current APC and at least three years of clinical experience
Whats on offer?
- A supportive workplace culture with a commitment to your on-going professional development
- Comprehensive orientation programme
- Training and study opportunities
- Fun team environment with outstanding peer support
- Subsidised parking right outside the door!
Staff benefits include our newly developed staff 'Wellness Program', discounts from many companies throughout the region, and use of our onsite gym.
How to Apply
Please complete an online HVDHB application form by clicking the 'Apply Now' button or through our careers website: www.healthyjobs.co.nz
To find out more please email Katrina Tandecki, Chief Pharmacist, at email@example.com indicate the vacancy number 9112058A-19 and job title in the subject line.
We will consider all applications as they are submitted until a suitable applicant is found, so please feel free to APPLY NOW!
Permanent/Full Time, Fixed Term/Contract/Full Time
Job no: 9112058A-19
Location: Lower Hutt
Closing Date: Monday, 30 September 2019