Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Executive Assistant to the Chief Operating Officer (COO) is responsible for ensuring that the COO’s office is managed in a proactive, professional and high efficient manner, including secretarial services to their nominated managers and their teams.The ability to maintain strict confidentiality and privacy of information, being discreet and tactful is paramount to this position.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience in a Personal/Executive Assistant role
- Well-developed organisation and time management skills to enable deadlines to be managed and met
- Good communication skills (both oral and written), including previous experience in report writing and minute taking
- An ability to form relationships at all levels and have a high level of understanding in terms of cultural awareness
- Experienced in supporting the management of meetings including the production of supporting documentation
- Knowledge and understanding of the health sector (desirable)
We offer a supportive workplace culture with a commitment to your on-going professional development. This includes; a comprehensive orientation programme, training and study opportunities, and peer support.
Staff benefits include discounts from many companies throughout the region, and use of our onsite gym
HOW TO APPLY
Please complete an online HVDHB application form by clicking the 'Apply Now' button or through our careers website: www.healthyjobs.co.nz Please note: We are unable to accept applications via email.
For further information on this role, please email email@example.com and indicate the vacancy number 9111737-19 and job title in the subject line.
Job no: 9111737-19
Location: Lower Hutt
Closing Date: Sunday, 24 March 2019