Human Resources Advisor
- Full-time permanent
- Based at Hutt hospital in Lower Hutt
- Bring your skills to the healthcare sector
We have an exciting permanent fulltime opportunity for a talented and resilient HR Advisor to join our HR & Organisational Development team at Hutt Valley District Health Board, based in Lower Hutt.
You will already have some experience and by joining us you will build on that and have a unique opportunity to get involved in a range of health sector-related HR work across our busy DHB.
Well organised and with a real “can do” attitude you will be involved in a variety of projects and will also drive your own case load and build and foster effective working relationships with Doctors, Nurses, other health professionals, managers and a wide range of staff across the DHB.
You will be working within a busy team of HR / ER and other staff who will provide you with lots of positive support and mentoring.
The right person will have:
- A tertiary qualification in HR or a relevant equivalent, with NZ experience
- Proven successful experience in managing your own case load
- The ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with colleagues, managers, staff, unions, and others
- Ability to anticipate potential problems/issues and proactively develop solutions
- Proven capability in providing timely advice, together with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of the NZ state sector and some affinity with the health sector in particular
For more information please contact Phillip Aydon: Phillip.email@example.com.
Please apply online: https://huttvalleydhb.careercentre.net.nz.
Location: Lower Hutt
Closing Date: 21 Aug 2017