Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Patient Administration Clerk
ABOUT THE JOB
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a patient administration clerk in our District Nursing service. If you are self-motivated, dynamic and outgoing, and have a keen eye for improvement, this may be the job for you.
Our position has a flexible nature and requires you to be responsive to the needs of our service users and staff.
The hours of work are 32 hours per week and spread across 5 days. If successful you will need to be able to start the role is from early January 2019.
We’re looking for someone who
- Is competent using a computer
- Has an excellent telephone manner
- Has strong customer service and listening skills
- Has knowledge and experience in an administration role – preferably in the health sector
- Values accuracy and attention to detail
- Is good at prioritising their workload
- Has the ability to learn hospital based clinical applications e.g. WebPAS, Concerto. Ideally you will also have knowledge and expertise using Microsoft Word, EXCEL and Publisher.
HOW TO APPLY
Please complete an online HVDHB application form by clicking the 'Apply Now' button or through our careers website: www.healthyjobs.co.nz Please note: We are unable to accept applications via email.
For further information on this role, please email email@example.com and indicate the vacancy number 8111411-18 and job title in the subject line.
Job no: 8111411-18
Location: Lower Hutt
Closing Date: Monday, 17 December 2018