Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Hutt Hospital, part of Hutt Valley District Health Board is a busy 270 bed general hospital, serving a population of around 145,000. We provide most secondary services, as well as being the tertiary centre for regional plastic, maxillofacial and burns services, the regional rheumatology and school dental services and the greater Wellington public health and breast screening services.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking an experienced Payroll practitioner, to provide support and expertise to enable the delivery of some exciting and challenging upcoming projects. This is busy role offering variety and scope for development.
Ideally you will be have previous experience in project management, be conversant with employment legislation within New Zealand and be a great communicator.
Our role is full time and fixed term for 12 months.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Recent payroll processing experience within a large corporate organisation
- Experience leading or supporting payroll projects at a senior level
- Good analytical skills
- Able to project manage and coordinate improvement/change initiatives.
- A supportive workplace culture with a commitment to your on-going professional development
- Comprehensive orientation programme
- Fun team environment with outstanding peer support
- Subsidised parking right outside the door
Staff benefits include our newly developed staff 'Wellness Program', discounts from many companies throughout the region, and use of our onsite gym.
HOW TO APPLY
Please complete an online HVDHB application form by clicking the 'Apply Now' button or through our careers website: www.healthyjobs.co.nz Please note: We are unable to accept applications via email.
For further information on this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the vacancy number 9112430-19 and job title in the subject line.
Fixed Term/Contract/Full Time
Job no: 9112430-19
Location: Lower Hutt
Closing Date: Sunday, 22 September 2019