Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Principal Advisor – Employment Relations
- Senior ER focused role
- Full-time, permanent position
- Based at Hutt Hospital
About the role
The Principal Advisor Employment Relations is an important role at the DHB providing advice, coaching and support to DHB managers and the HR team in the area of NZ employment relations legislation and practice, employment agreements, collective agreement negotiations, policy development, investigations, PGs, and policy and process development.
You may be already doing this sort of work at a senior level and want a change of environment or wanting to step up to a more senior ER focused role – whatever your motivation, if you are keen we want to hear from you.
The right person will have:
- Knowledge of NZ employment related legislation and practice
- Experience in an ER or HR advisory role
- The ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with colleagues, managers, staff, unions, and others
- Proven capability in providing timely advice, together with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of the NZ state sector and some affinity with the health sector in particular
How to apply
Please complete an online HVDHB application form by clicking the 'Apply Now' button or through our careers website: www.healthyjobs.co.nz Please note: We are unable to accept applications via email.
For further information on this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the vacancy number 8111380-19 and job title in the subject line.
Job no: 8111380-19
Location: Lower Hutt
Closing Date: Sunday, 24 February 2019