We have an exciting permanent fulltime opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Advisor to join our HR & OD team at Hutt Valley District Health Board, based in Lower Hutt.
Well organised and an efficient operator, you will already have experience in providing a high quality in-house end to end recruitment service using an E-recruitment system (possibly Phoenix which is what we use), and in providing recruitment advice and developing recruitment policy, advertising, processes, and tools.
While the main focus is the delivery of a total recruitment service, the role may also provide the opportunity for involvement in branding, recruitment campaigns, career events, web design, letters of offer and employment agreements, orientation and on-boarding, so wider skills, and a desire to further develop them would be handy.
The right person will have:
- relevant recruitment experience
- a great service delivery attitude and track record
- proven success in managing a busy case load
- the ability to develop and maintain relationships
- problem solving skills
- provided timely advice, support and guidance
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- some knowledge of the health sector
- a great sense of humour to share with the team
For more information please contact Phillip Aydon: Phillip.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply online: https://huttvalleydhb.careercentre.net.nz.
Closing date: Sun 27 Aug 2017
Location: Lower Hutt
Closing Date: 27 Aug 2017