Regional Bowel Screening Centre Manager
Fixed Term/Contract/Full Time
Regional Centre Bowel Screening Manager
Fixed term role for one year (with review at this time)
A great opportunity has arisen to lead the development of the Regional Centre for Bowel Screening for the Central Regions, based at Hutt.
This is an exciting time to be at the helm of this pivotal programme working alongside a Clinical Lead and Executive leaders across the six Central region DHBs.
A key function of this role will be to support the DHBs in their local roll out and engaging with key stakeholders in all 6 DHBs, ensuring alignment with Ministry expectations.
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate excellent skills in communication, project management and leadership and:
- Be a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with an ability to develop good relationships
- Excel in organisational skills, co-ordination and programme management
- Respect the wide range of stakeholders and skills which create an inclusive, effective programme
- Take a lead in programme design, timelines and reporting
- A screening background is desirable but not essential
If you would like further information please contact Natalie Richardson, Service Group Manager, Medical and Acute Care Service Group, Hutt Valley DHB: email@example.com
Please apply online: www.huttvalleydhb.careercentre.net.nz
Location: Lower Hutt
Closing Date: Wednesday, 18 October 2017