Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Regional Quality Lead
ABOUT THE ROLE
Quality is an essential component of any population-based screening programme. The National Bowel Screening Programme is being launched across New Zealand, and we are looking for a Bowel Screening Quality Project Manager/regional lead
The quality lead for the Central Region: Bowel Screening Regional Centre will provide expert support and guidance, assist developing models of care, sharing of QI activities and initiatives, support with National Quality Standards and assist with regional monitoring and reporting.
The successful candidate will need to work proactively with a wide range of stakeholders across the six Central Region DHBs to develop regional quality plans and ensure high quality services that are consistent throughout the Central Region.
Working alongside the Regional Manager and Quality Lead, the role will support a wide range of quality based initiatives across the programme, including but not limited to:
- Leadership, support and advice, to inform planning and implementation, and ongoing management of the Programme across the six Central Region DHBs, focusing on Primary care components.
- development of models of care, standardisation in systems and process, and documentation
- Create links across Primary Care in the Region and with other primary leads to support the programme implementation and ongoing development such as good practice, quality improvements and updates to primary care on the programme.
- ensure bowel screening quality standards are achieved for the region
- develop, support and share continuous quality improvement activities across the region and nationally
- Support primary care to identify potential risks and provide advice on mitigation
- Ensure Primary Care is involved in the development and implementation of equity strategies to maximise participation, including outreach and opportunistic.
- Stakeholder engagement and communications
- Identify gaps and opportunities for improvement across the BSP Pathway
Do you have the experience we are looking for:
- Experience and/or qualifications in health,
- Experience in quality improvement, and projects
- Knowledge of primary care systems and process
- Experience within a screening programme
This is a 0.6-0.8 FTE fixed term contract until 31 December 2020.
HOW TO APPLY
Please complete an online HVDHB application form by clicking the 'Apply Now' button or through our careers website: www.healthyjobs.co.nzPlease note: We are unable to accept applications via email.
For further information on this role, please email email@example.com and indicate the vacancy number 9112606-19 and job title in the subject line.
Job no: 9112606-19
Location: Lower Hutt
Closing Date: Sunday, 24 November 2019