Registered Mental Health Nurse - Hutt South
Our Community Mental Health and Services Hutt South Team 3DMHAIDS is looking for an experienced Registered mental health nurse to join a very dedicated group of professionals. This experienced team strive to provide high quality care for people who require access to mental health services and their family/whanau.
- Have clinical experience and be passionate about participating in peoples mental health recovery journeys.
- Be well organised, not afraid of hard work and keen to be part of a multi disciplinary team approach and enjoy working in the community environment.
- Have experience providing comprehensive assessments and risk management plans, formulating and articulating treatment needs and plans.
- Coordinate care for tangata whaiora/consumers and their families.
- Have the ability to liaise with other health providers, NGOs, PHOs social and government agencies to facilitate care and treatments for service users.
- Demonstrate competence in communicating with a wide range of people, leading meetings and documenting outcomes and plans.
We offer an exciting work environment, the opportunity to work in a variety of clinical settings and support with your portfolio and on-going professional development.
- Registration with the Nursing Council of New Zealand as a Registered Nurse.
- Hold a Post Graduate Certificate in mental health nursing.
- A current practising certificate.
- A minimum of 3 years mental health experience.
- A current driver licence.
We only accept online applications.
If you have any queries please email: Fae.Logovae@huttvalleydhb.org.nz
Location: Lower Hutt
Closing Date: 4 Sep 2017