Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Hutt Maternity provides primary and secondary maternity care for about 1800 women a year in the Hutt Valley. We have a maternity assessment unit, run 6 antenatal clinics, a community midwifery team, an antenatal/postnatal ward and a birthing suite.
Our woman focused and friendly Maternity Unit has vacancies midwives to work rostered, rotating and on-call shifts across their scope, in our Birthing Suite, Antenatal and Postnatal areas. Options are available for part, full time and casual positions.
WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Opportunities to develop your midwifery practice in a stimulating and supportive environment
- A Service that is keen to develop innovative ways of providing effective maternity care
- Rotation between antenatal, birthing, and post-natal services.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You must be a registered Midwife and hold a current APC with the Midwifery Council of New Zealand
- Recent midwifery practice or, for recent midwifery graduates, evidence of enrolment on the Midwifery First Year of Practice Programme
We offer a supportive workplace culture with a commitment to your on-going professional development. This includes; a comprehensive orientation programme, commitment and support for higher education and research opportunities, and peer support.
Staff benefits include discounts from many companies throughout the region, and use of our onsite gym
HOW TO APPLY
Please complete an online HVDHB application form by clicking the 'Apply Now' button or through our careers website: www.healthyjobs.co.nz. Please note: We are unable to accept applications via email.
For further information on this role, please contact Karen Daniels, Clinical Midwifery Manager: Karen.Daniells@huttvalleydhb.org.nz and indicate the vacancy number 8110530-18 and job title in the subject line.
Job no: 8110530-18
Location: Lower Hutt
Closing Date: Thursday, 31 January 2019