Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Registered Nurses / Tapuhi Rēhita
Location: Hutt Hospital
Contract: Options for part and full time positions
LOOKING FOR YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY?
If so, choose Hutt Hospital and discover what a meaningful job feels like. Working with us, you’ll be part of a team that’s providing valuable health services to Hutt Valley residents, and you’ll have the opportunity to put all your skills to work, and have the support to grow and advance in your job and your field. Step into a career that will make a substantial difference for our patients, and for you. We blend cultures, talents, and experience into an exemplary health and hospital system.
We have a number of opportunities that will become available over the next few months and we are looking to recruit positive and enthusiastic Registered Nurses who have a genuine interest in patient well-being, in a variety of clinical specialities.
We can offer you:
- Flexible rotating shifts, with part time and full time options
- Opportunities to advance your career in your selected speciality
- Professional and portfolio development support
- A comprehensive orientation programme
- Training and study opportunities
Staff benefits include discounts from many companies throughout the region, and use of our onsite gym. Plus we have subsidised parking right outside our door!
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
To work with us:
- You will need to be registered with the Nursing Council of New Zealand, and hold a current work visa if required (or be eligible to apply)
- If you have completed a CAP course or are required to as part of your NZ registration, you must have at least 12 months nursing experience in NZ and have worked in a hospital environment
Candidates who do not meet the above criteria will be declined.
If you are looking
for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage
you to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Please note: For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
For further information on this role, please
email our Recruitment Team and indicate the vacancy number 9110963G-21 and
job title in the subject line
We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our recruiters. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!