Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
About the Role
Based at the DHB in Lower Hutt, which has a multi-facetted and culturally diverse staff of around 2400, we are looking for a friendly high-performing, efficient Senior Administrator to join our busy team.
Reporting to the Workplace Health and Safety Manager, this role provides front line administration and reception to the Health and Safety Team. In addition the role supports our Case Manager in the provision of advice and assistance to managers relating to the coordination of return to work plans for staff illness and injury management.
The right person will:
- Be very experienced in the use of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word, Excel, PPT and Outlook
- Be a very competent administrator, systematic, well organised with excellent time management skills
- Have a high degree of accuracy with file management
- Have the ability to critically analyse a wide range of sometimes complex information
- An ability to suggest, develop and implement new and improved systems or approaches to work
- Have a positive “can do” attitude and a willingness to learn new skills and ways of doing things
- Have strong relationship management skills – be friendly and approachable
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have knowledge of the Privacy Act 1993 and Official Information Act 1993
Benefits for you
We offer a supportive workplace culture with a commitment to your on-going professional development. This includes; a comprehensive orientation programme, training and study opportunities, and peer support.
Staff benefits include our newly developed staff 'Wellness Program', discounts from many companies throughout the region, onsite gym and subsidised parking right outside the door.
How to Apply
Please complete an online HVDHB application form by clicking the 'Apply Now' button or through our careers website: www.healthyjobs.co.nz Please note: We are unable to accept applications via email.
For further information on this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the vacancy number 9112246A-19 and job title in the subject line.
Job no: 9112213A-19
Location: Lower Hutt
Closing Date: Thursday, 25 July 2019