Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
About the Role
Are you passionate about delivering excellent customer service? Do you have great time management and are able to work within a scheduled timetable? Are you reasonably fit and able to lift heavy items?
Our Supply and Transport Team is looking for a self-disciplined, motivated, team player to join our tight knit team as our Transport Driver.
This position would suit a person who is energetic, confident driving a van around the Wellington Region and able to work to a timetable.
We are looking for people who demonstrate the following skills/experience on their application:
- Excellent work ethic with the ability to successfully work within a team and with external stakeholders
- Full, clean drivers licence and able to drive both manual and automatic vehicles
- The ability to meet deadlines and manage your own
- Reasonable level of fitness with the ability to lift linen bags and boxes
- Comfortable to carry confidential medical notes and sensitive equipment
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under fluctuating levels of pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior customer service skills
This is a permanent full time position, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
We offer a supportive workplace culture with a commitment to your on-going professional development. This includes; a comprehensive orientation programme, training and study opportunities, and peer support.
Staff benefits include our newly developed staff 'Wellness Program', discounts from many companies throughout the region, and use of our onsite gym.
How to Apply
Please complete an online HVDHB application form by clicking the 'Apply Now' button or through our careers website: www.healthyjobs.co.nz Please note: We are unable to accept applications via email.
For further information on this role, please email email@example.com and indicate the vacancy number 9112162-19 and job title in the subject line.
Job no: 9112162-19
Location: Lower Hutt
Closing Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2019